I am so blessed! I'm 100% sure I have the best friends and family in the world! They are so supportive, lovin
g and honest. Truthfully, I was worried about what the back of my hair looked like... so, since I couldn't see it, naturally I asked my family and friends to give me their honest opinions of how it really looked and whether or not they thought I should cut the front half. Everyone assured me you couldn't even tell I was missing any hair back there b/c my hair covered it completely. Thank goodness! I am so thankful to my 3 neurosurgeons for the very careful, considerate haircut they gave me!
g and honest. Truthfully, I was worried about what the back of my hair looked like... so, since I couldn't see it, naturally I asked my family and friends to give me their honest opinions of how it really looked and whether or not they thought I should cut the front half. Everyone assured me you couldn't even tell I was missing any hair back there b/c my hair covered it completely. Thank goodness! I am so thankful to my 3 neurosurgeons for the very careful, considerate haircut they gave me!(an updated picture I took yesterday with Jack and Luke...see for yourself...you can't even tell I just had brain surgery!)
____________________________________________________________________
Wait a minute...I think if you look hard enough you can kind of see my boo boo. What do you think? Cut, or comb-over?
____________________________________________________________________
Thankfully...there are 2 people in my life who NEVER let me get by without knowing exactly what they think! Kids are innocently & painfully honest! Since I walked in the front door from NY, both Jack and Luke have been asking me, "Mommy, what's wrong with your hair?" - "When's your hair going to be OK again?" - "How long 'til you look normal again?" - And, my favorite...- "Does your hair hurt like that?"
____________________________________________________________________
I decided to trust the kids and cut it all off! I thought Jack would stop laughing at me if I lost the "reverse mullet," but he still thinks I look pretty funny! Every time I catch him looking at my hair and we make eye contact, we both crack up laughing! ____________________________________________________________________

I love my kids! If they can't make you smile, nothing can!!!
3 comments:
your hair looks so so cute! You should be a model! I LOVE YOU!
Oh my gosh you look FANTASTIC!!!! Ike and I both think you look like a model!
I just got your texts with the new news. You are in my prayers.
Love ya,
Lycia
Commented on the wrong post. hehe.
You look awesome with short hair.
When are you guys going to come visit us up here? I want to take new pics of you all. :D
Post a Comment