Ideas For Posts

  • Favorite Scriptures and What They Mean To You
  • Prayers
  • Encouraging Words
  • "Funnies"
  • Writer's Choice!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

April is back home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


April is back home in one piece. The boys are sooooo excited to see their mommy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it back April! Your boys couldn't look happier to have you home!

I'll keep praying for your recovery.

Love you,

mere

Unknown said...

It's a great feeling to be home!!! Glad you made it somewhere comfortable! You all look so happy!

Anonymous said...

Your Uncle Tom and I will continue to keep you in our prayers. You look absolutely radiant! So much to be thankful to GOD for.

Much love,
Debra

Anonymous said...

You and the boys look great! I pray for a speedy recovery. Jan Starkey

TheHamptonFamily said...

April, I am so glad to see your smiling face. We are praying for your quick healing, and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Love,
Alicia

Anonymous said...

taraskyeApril and family, So glad you made it back ok. You were flying home from New York when I was flying with Tara to Chicago. I pray healing will be complete and very speedy. The boys look so happy to see you. Much Love from Chicago, Erin, Becky and family

Kathryn said...

You look very radiant and happy!

Call me when you feel up to it, love. I have a lot of questions for you. *hugs*
Oh and I need your new address!!

Anonymous said...

April,

Everyone at Sports Center is thinking about you and praying for a speedy recovery. It sounds like everything went really well and can't wait to see how things continue to improve.

We will be watching everything closely, great to have the blog.

Your friends,

Ryan and the Sports Center Team

Anonymous said...

April,
Love to see that sweet smile of yours and i know you are so glad to be back. We do thank the doctors and nurses for their skills, expertise and good care but mostly we thank the Lord our Healer for bringing you through the surgery and now back home to your family. You are blessed dear niece and He loves you so much. Just stay well, be attentive to your body's needs and keep as close to Jesus as you can. Sherry and i are both available to be of service in any capacity....don't be shy. Be blessed in Jesus today, in every way.
Love you,
Sheila

Anonymous said...

April honey, I had no idea what you were going through! Audrey just shared your blog with me. So I guess I missed the hardest part, huh? I like reading the ending of a book first, anyway! I'm glad you are back home where you belong. May God continue to bring you healing and comfort. I love you! Mama (Young) Thomas

Anonymous said...

April Katherine,
You forgot to tell me when you were having your surgery! It's okay, you're forgiven, since I guess you already had enough on your plate to worry about! :) Talked to Mel yesterday and she told me about it and gave me your blog address. Cool scar by the way! I'm glad you're home, and the boys all look like they are too! Give me a call when you feel up to talking. Praying for you, miss you and love you!

Lise Katherine

Kathryn said...

Oh my stars, you look SO cute with short hair! I love it!