Ideas For Posts

  • Favorite Scriptures and What They Mean To You
  • Prayers
  • Encouraging Words
  • "Funnies"
  • Writer's Choice!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oooh...GROSS! Hey, you asked for them!


These are some pictures of my incision. I wasn't going to post them, but SO MANY people kept begging for me to send them to them, so I conceded. If anyone has any suggestions of how to style my hair I'm taking any suggestions!

8 comments:

banderson said...

You are as beautiful as always!!I love you and can't wait to see you. It's only hair, it will grow. You can always take me up on my offer!

Paul Henry said...

I dig chicks with scars.

Anonymous said...

So happy and thankful for your healing process. Will continue to pray for healing, comfort, strength, wisdom, peace and patience. I'm impressed with your "battle scars". We all have scars - your's will be a great witness tool for God!!!

Have a safe trip home and enjoy your sweet family!
Connie

RevRunDMC said...

Eric had basically the reverse of your hairdo with his skull fracture. He looked like a Frankenstein Samurai warrior b/c he only had hair on the back half of his head and staples across the scar - it's a hard look to pull off. He shaved his head as soon as he got home. So do what all women always say they want to do - and shave it off (Sinead O'Conner style)! Besides it'll be 102 degrees when you get home.

We keep praying - especially for a safe and as comfortable as possible trip home.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Wow, and I thought recovery from child birth was bad....

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Die one side hot pink and one side lime green, add some eye brow piercings, a nose ring, some lip piercings....... and no one will even notice you in Austin!!

Or let the boys fingerpaint your scalp with iodine, that would be fun!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe that you don't have any staples! I guess they have changed things yet again how they do them.
Go for the shaved look! It is so great to not have to worry about fixing the hair. I beleive that every woman in her life time should try it once! Talk about cheap on shampoo!! LOL Looks cute just the way it is though also and you will be amazed at how fast it will grow out.
Love ya,
Lycia

Kathryn said...

It's beautiful in it's own way, April.

You should get the Chiari symbol (the zipper) tattooed on it. :D