I finally got to see her and she is happy and very very drunk. I going to see her again at 6:30 cst. The doctor was really happy with the results and thinks this will help her with a bunch of her problems. She will remain in recovery tonight.
So glad surgery went well April and Paul! Kirk and I are praying for you. Please know that the Lord has you in his hands and walks with you through this.
Dearest April, We are so glad everything went so well. You know that Tonci & Pappaw were watching over you and with the help of the Lord, they guided your surgeons hands!
Your are in our prayers and we wish you a speedy recovery. Paul is your rock of support - lean on him for comfort and care. He's a wonderful husband.
If you guys need anything, please let us know. God Bless you both. Love, Sherry (another elderly Aunt - but not as elderly as Sheila :-)
You have officially joined the ranks of the "zipperhead" club! You are in great company with me, of course!!!! LOL Glad that all went well and I hope for a very speedy recovery for you. Love ya, Lycia
We loved the Hook 'em Horn sign!! The surgery must have been a success! You are in our prayers! Jack and Luke enjoyed the blog, and have prepared a surprise for you April!
April and Paul - I am thinking and praying for you during this difficult but promising time...I wish you all the best and can see you already have your spunk back. Amanda Hahn
April and Paul, We are so glad the surgery went well and we pray for a speedy recovery. May you see God's hand and His presence through this time. love, The Bayer
April, your Aunt Joy and I are glad your surgery went so well. We have asked that Sherry keep us updated on when your surgery was, etc. Finally got this today. We have been praying for you and know that God has you in the safety of his hands. We love you much. Chris and Aunt Joy
Romans 5:3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. It's raining now, but the skies are not cloudy!God has blessed me so richly through the past year of what seemed like the darkest days of my life. At times I felt hopeless, anxious, depressed, angry, even crazy. Although I know I don’t know a fraction of God’s purposes in the plan He has for me, I can see how He has grown me spiritually in many ways and I wouldn’t trade the relationship I have with Him now for any number of pain-free days. I am richly blessed in Christ!
What's wrong with that girl?!?
I have been diagnosed with Classical Type Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (Beighton score 8), which has caused many neurologic and autonomic problems; including Chiari I Malformation, cranial settling with retroflex odontoid, pannus formation and basilar invagination , tethered cord syndrome with elongation and downward displacement of the brainstem, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), a partially empty sella and sympathetic nervous system dysfunction.
11 comments:
So glad surgery went well April and Paul! Kirk and I are praying for you. Please know that the Lord has you in his hands and walks with you through this.
Love
Sheila Avery
I hope you feel better soon. Love and prayers from someone who cares, Jan Starkey
I am so happy for you April! This is the start of a new chapter for you! I'll keep praying for God's comfort as you recover.
Love,
meredith
Dearest April, We are so glad everything went so well. You know that Tonci & Pappaw were watching over you and with the help of the Lord, they guided your surgeons hands!
Your are in our prayers and we wish you a speedy recovery. Paul is your rock of support - lean on him for comfort and care. He's a wonderful husband.
If you guys need anything, please let us know. God Bless you both.
Love,
Sherry (another elderly Aunt - but not as elderly as Sheila :-)
Aww, you look radiant, April.
Lots of love and healing vibes coming your way, hon.
You have officially joined the ranks of the "zipperhead" club! You are in great company with me, of course!!!! LOL Glad that all went well and I hope for a very speedy recovery for you.
Love ya,
Lycia
Praise Him! John and I are praying for you and the family. May His peace surround you.
With love,
Alicia
We loved the Hook 'em Horn sign!! The surgery must have been a success!
You are in our prayers!
Jack and Luke enjoyed the blog, and have prepared a surprise for you April!
Love,
BeBe and Pops
April and Paul - I am thinking and praying for you during this difficult but promising time...I wish you all the best and can see you already have your spunk back.
Amanda Hahn
April and Paul,
We are so glad the surgery went well and we pray for a speedy recovery. May you see God's hand and His presence through this time.
love, The Bayer
April, your Aunt Joy and I are glad your surgery went so well. We have asked that Sherry keep us updated on when your surgery was, etc. Finally got this today. We have been praying for you and know that God has you in the safety of his hands. We love you much. Chris and Aunt Joy
Post a Comment