Ideas For Posts

  • Favorite Scriptures and What They Mean To You
  • Prayers
  • Encouraging Words
  • "Funnies"
  • Writer's Choice!

Friday, July 25, 2008

April loves your comments

April really loves hearing the comments being posted. keep'em coming.

7 comments:

banderson said...

Hi Love! You look marvelous darling. Your boys are such a delight. We've loved every minute with them. I have taken several pics that I wll send soon that I have titled "The Many Adventures of Jack and Luke". You will see all of the crazy things are kiddos are doing together. This has been a really fun time for the cousins. I can't wait to see you when you come home. Praying for you every hour. BFF

Mayrean said...

Hi to you both! When I got Paul's report after surgery was finished, I went down to the Fellowship where the ladies were having their meeting and shared the good news that it was over and it went well. It brought tears of relief and joy to some eyes, so know that so many earnest prayers are being said in your behalf April. We are all cheering for you! Mayrean

Unknown said...

:>) The turban look is rather sophisticated, but the gown color is not the real you. I expected NY to be a bit more fashionable! Remember: day by day and feel surrounded and uplifted by all the prayers for your sound healing and recovery. Hugs and love, emily

Kathryn said...

April (and Paul), when you guys get your new address, please let me know what it is. I have a little care package to send April. :)

Anonymous said...

Dearest April,

I'm going to have to get Debra to help me out on these blog comments. She has a LOT more words than I do and type really fast.

I just wanted you to know that we are keeping up with you through this blog and if positive thoughts and prayers can heal then you will be fine soon.

We hope to get by to see your sister and the babies this weekend. I guess you guys are making me a great uncle, although I always knew I was a "great uncle".

Love to you both and Godspeed,

Uncle Tom

Anonymous said...

Sister...took me awhile to figure out how to post on this, but I've been thinking about you constantly. We miss you so much and are ready for you to come home. The girls are growing everyday...we had to take Finley into the doctor this morning...she has a blocked tear duct, but they gave us an antibiotic cream and she should be fine...she's over 7 lbs now...a little porker! Emerson is doing great...eating lots, too. Hannah sends her love and concern...she wants to know how you're doing. I love you so incredibly much and can't wait to hear your voice!!!!

RevRunDMC said...

David was talking about your surgery in his sermon today and when he mentioned that it was in New York all I could think of was the Pace Picante commercials and almost blurted out, "NEW YORK CITY! Get a rope." But I restrained myself and laughed quietly. Hope all continues to go well in New York as you will continue to be in our prayers!
Danielle (Eric, Judy, and Bob)