Romans 5:3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. It's raining now, but the skies are not cloudy!God has blessed me so richly through the past year of what seemed like the darkest days of my life. At times I felt hopeless, anxious, depressed, angry, even crazy. Although I know I don’t know a fraction of God’s purposes in the plan He has for me, I can see how He has grown me spiritually in many ways and I wouldn’t trade the relationship I have with Him now for any number of pain-free days. I am richly blessed in Christ!
What's wrong with that girl?!?
I have been diagnosed with Classical Type Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (Beighton score 8), which has caused many neurologic and autonomic problems; including Chiari I Malformation, cranial settling with retroflex odontoid, pannus formation and basilar invagination , tethered cord syndrome with elongation and downward displacement of the brainstem, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), a partially empty sella and sympathetic nervous system dysfunction.
No comments:
Post a Comment